Thursday, August 30, 2007

That Can't Really Be My Liver, Can It??!!!!

                      

                                       

Yesterday morning I woke up just about clawing the walls.  Well, well never felt pain like this in all my life.  I was screaming at my mother, "This is from my liver?????????????"  Confirmation from both her and my doctor says yes indeed.  I feel like I've been kicked over and over again in my right rib cage and all over my back.  It hurts to walk and lift my arms.  It's sort of like jabbing sharp pains all over.  Just fabulous!  I can only sleep laying on my left side and getting out of bed??  For getta 'bout it!  At least I have a liver though, right?? And I am still breathing (although that hurts too!  Ha ha).

Needless to say, I am doped up on MANY pain killers and the mammogram and ultra sound have been rescheduled for September 5th at 1:45 pm.

I must crawl back into bed.  I'll write more tomorrow.

I love y'all!

 

*** Please say prayers for Tammy and her family. 

*** Please say prayers for Nathan (He is starting chemo and radiation again.), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Mr. Russo, Ms Pammy (recovering from surgery.), LenoreTrish, David Carey, Sugar, Cindy (She's in remission),Tammy (she's in remission) and Jeannette. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is in Iraq.

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry your in such pain. Try and get some rest. Prayers always for you. (((((Hugs))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

You take it easy my Princess.....my thoughts and prayers are with you....Love Pammy

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hate that you are in pain! I pray that you get some relief. Take care of yourself and get some rest so you can kick this in the butt!
Trish

Anonymous said...

Sending up prayers for you! God bless.
Sugar

Anonymous said...

It is not fare that one person should have to go through so much pain and suffering.  Keep up the battle.  I know you will win. Love, Aunt Tania

Anonymous said...

have a great weekend:) sorry you are in so much pain:( god bless you and keep you safe

Deb

Anonymous said...

I wish I could take away your pain and so does your mother too and all the rest of your family and friends.  Life can be so cruel sometimes.  I hope your pain killers are effective.  I am praying for you to have some respite from everything that is going on inside you.  Rest now...we are all here ready to listen to you when you are feeling a wee bit better.  May God Bless you and make you better soon.
Good luck with your mammogram.  You are in my prayers.
Jeanie xxx

Anonymous said...

I so hope you get a handle on the pain...keeping you in my prayers....
hugs
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Saying a prayer right now for you! Get some rest!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, that does not sound good. Glad you're getting an early scan!

Anonymous said...

Try to hang in there, sweetie! Just tell that pain to take a flying leap! You've gotta have some kind of relief soon, sweetie! Get all the rest you can get! {{{BIG heart hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

I have been reading your journal for awhile now. I admire your outlook & how you ask for prayers for other people.  Know that you are in my prayers & I really hope you get relief from your pain.

Anonymous said...

Hope you can get relief from all that pain soon. I am sending up a prayer for you right now. Helen

Anonymous said...

Ya know, I always envisioned cancer cells and tumors as dull, white, blobs - usually round but sometimes shaped like mushrooms. Ever since your earlier description of "zapping that little booger off of there", I have not been able to get the image of a green, shiny, slimey, tumor, dripping off a liver out of my mind. It gives me a chuckle everytime it pops into my mind (as I've said before it's the little things that amuse me). Praying for pain relief, a cancellation, acceptance and understanding, friendship, love, and little boogers! Love Jules

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in my prayers.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you...and as always, praying for you!  Take care--MN

Anonymous said...

Praying for you...

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/