Saturday, August 11, 2007

Have You Been Wondering...

where I've been??  I am perfectly fine, don't y'all worry!  Wednesday, "the man" came to get me and we've just come back from a mini vacation together.  It was fabulous.  Lots of quiet time and pampering.  He's unbelievably wonderful.  I can't even begin to describe how happy he makes me and just how much fun we have when we are together!  It's love!  Shhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone!  :)

As long as I eat extremely small portions, my tummy seems to be content.  My sister said that if I complain about  not keeping food down, it's because I've eaten too much at one time and it's my fault.  She's a tough one, I tell ya!

I'm going to close this for now.  I will write more later.

I love y'all tons!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are happy!!!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

well if eatting extremely small portions help, then continue to do so. so glad you had a wonderful mini vacation. you deserve to be pampered. ((((((((hugs)))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Sounds like good news. :o) Have a great weekend!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting!!!  A romantic trist!!!  Yay for you!  And, listen to your sis... I fear what she will do if you don't!  LOL

Prayers and hugs and love... coming your way.

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

oh i love a good romance...
ENJOY!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Well, isn't that great. Hope you are happy this weekend :-))

Anonymous said...

I love to hear you happy! And I think I like your sister! Hee Hee!

Anonymous said...

You know that your sister is really smart!!  You need to listen to her!  I am glad that you and Stephen are having fun!--MN

Anonymous said...

GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP ON HAVING FUN!
LOVE YA,
CARLENE

Anonymous said...

I am happy to read you have had a lovely break.I hope you continue to have many more of them.and feel a little better each day.I think your Sis is right, but don't tell her LOL! Take Care Have a lovely Sunday prayers still being said. God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a joyous getaway!  Eat small and live large!!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!

Jeanie xx

Anonymous said...

((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))I am glad you had a good time and is eating better.Have a nice evening.

Anonymous said...

::hugs::   I'm so glad you enjoyed your time away with Stephen and that you are feeling a little better.  A bit of TLC is always a plus!  

Take care!
Chelle

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time with Stephen. I'm so happy for you. I hope one day to have someone special in my life again who actually thinks I'm special. Not to much to ask for I hope.
Glad your eating very small portions whatever it takes to keep it down.
Have a great time.
Take care, Chrissie