Friday, August 3, 2007

Leaving On A Jet...TRAIN!?!!!!!!!!!!

This time tomorrow, I'll be with my sister and family.  Hopefully, Stephen too.

We're leaving for the train station at 9:00 pm.  My train leaves at 10:33 pm.  I've figured out how to add journal entries from my cell phone.  So, don't be surprised if you see an entry from me in the middle of the night!  I don't get into DC until 10:00 am Saturday.

Dad made some small muffins for me to take. YEAH!! Ohhhh I tried the vanilla shake "remedy".  Unfortunately, it gets added to the list of "can't haves".

Pray for safe and comfortable traveling!

I sure do love y'all.

Thank you Julie for coming by with the kids and for my "bling" and priceless locket.  I love you!

 

*** Please say prayers for my family.

*** Please say prayers for Nathan (They didn't "get it all".), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Mr. Russo, Ms Pammy (recovering from surgery.), LenoreTrish, David Carey, Sugar, Cindy (She's in remission),Tammy (she's in remission) and Jeannette. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is in Iraq, fighting the war.

 

If this is yourfirst time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a safe and fun trip. ((((((Hugs))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Take care and have loads of fun!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip & lots of fun! ENJOY!!!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Love you best friend of mine. Love and prayers are with you always. In 33 minutes you are off to DC! I will miss you terribly but my comfort lies in you being surrounded by family and friends and all those who love you as much as I do! You deserve this! Have fun! I hope there is less humidity up there!

Anonymous said...

I love train rides..my dad, brothers, uncles and a sister in law worked/works for the great CSX!  Long time ago it was called the B&O RAILROAD....When I was a youngester, I use to ride for a great discount price.....In Cumberland I grew up just two blocks from the railroad yards....ENJOY.....PRINCESS...HOW LONG R U STAYING UP HERE?

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful family visit!!!!

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers now. I did go back and read your first entry... nice to meet you, Irene. I will browse awhile in your journal. You seem to be very strong during this very difficult time. I hope your travels are comfortable. bea

Anonymous said...

I need to figure out how to do the cell phone entries. I have unlimted internet access on my cell.
Take care, Chrissie
http://journals.aol.com/nay0114/almost-paradise-ii/