Friday, August 24, 2007

No New News


No new news today.  The ultrasound went as expected.  Rene said they poked and prodded and it was a little uncomfortable and that's about it.  We haven't heard anything from the Doc, maybe tomorrow, maybe not.  I'll let you know when I know something.

I noticed no one called me, and I trust that you are all heeding my advice and giving mom, dad, and Rene some quiet reflection time.  They're not quite to the surface for air yet, but they are getting closer.  Thanks for giving them the time that they need.

Mom, dad, and Rene spent most of the afternoon and evening together, away from the house (and the phone).  They went to the new house, waited for the doc to call, went back to the other house, hoped that the doc would call, then went out to Fatz for dinner, assuming they weren't going to hear from the doc today.  They were right.

Okay, now you know everything I know.  I promise when they are ready to talk, you'll hear from them.

Lots of prayers for strength, patience, and optimism.  Our God is truly amazing, in Him, anything is possible.

Sweet dreams,
Pamela

P.S.-What do you think of those pictures?  That's Rene's room in the new house.  Don't you love the Optimistic Yellow (that's actually it's name)?!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Pamela.....God is really amazing.....prayers and thoughts are coming her way....from Frederick, MD.....Love u Princess.....Pammy

Anonymous said...

Thank you Pammy for your kind comments and especially your prayers.  Thank you for being a blessing to my sister.~Pamela

Anonymous said...

I love the color and Rene's new room. Also love all those windows. Prayers go up daily for your beautiful sister. (((((hugs))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I am unable to view what I'm sure is an absolutely gorgeous shade of Yellow. (Another something Reeknee and I have in common-YELLOW!)

Pamela, you're such an incredible, amazing, Godly, loving woman, mother, sister, wife, daughter and most importantly, friend.

Thank you for everything you've done.  I thank God for you daily as well as the rest of your incredible family.

I love you all, I mean this always.
LOVE,
RED~

Anonymous said...

I really like the color!  It has encouragement written all over it!  Praying for Rene and the family for healing, strength and peace during this time!  I think its wonderful she has such a great support system around her, she is truly blessed!  I have to start painting my kitchen - but have to take wallpaper down first - UGH.  I might just hire out to have it done that is how much I do not like the idea of taking wallpaper down, LOL.  

Anonymous said...

The color is beautful!!!!!  yay!  

I am sorry no call... sending prayers... for comfort, strength and miracles...

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

I do love the yellow and I don't normally care for yellow.
sending prayers and best wishes to all
Barbara

Anonymous said...

Love the color.
Take care, Chrissie
http://journals.aol.com/nay0114/almost-paradise-ii/

Anonymous said...

Yes, with our God anything is possible!  That is why my husband is in remission from two cancers!  He has a low immune system right now, but still doesn't have cancer!  Praise God for that!  I am praying for Rene.

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink