Sunday, August 26, 2007

About Tomorrow...

The Eagles vs Steelers game ended not too long ago.  I am thankful it is pre season!  The last touchdown of the game was good football...but painful to watch!

I will make phone calls tomorrow IF I get test results back.  Please, please, please try to understand that I don't want to be hurtful.  I do need to process my own feelings and fear though!  When I am listening to questions that I have no answers for and trying to comfort others...it is difficult to feel peaceful about anything and it keeps me feeling restless.

I love you all for your prayers, concern and support.  Please remember to come here and read if you feel lost and do not know what is going on with me.  It is originally why I created this journal!!!!!!  If you do not see an entry from me, I promise there will be one posted by my sister.

It is after my bedtime and I need to tuck in.

Count your blessings tonight and while you are falling asleep remind yourself of five "things" you have gratitude for.

I love y'all.

 

*** Please say prayers for Tammy and her family. 

*** Please say prayers for Nathan (He is starting chemo and radiation again.), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Mr. Russo, Ms Pammy (recovering from surgery.), LenoreTrish, David Carey, Sugar, Cindy (She's in remission),Tammy (she's in remission) and Jeannette. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is in Iraq.

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my friend!  I am praying that you are resting comfortably and you are at peace with whatever the results show.  Remember, I am here as we all are to pray for you, lift you up and raise your spirits and love you for the beautiful, strong, inspiration that you are to myself and many others.  You truly have a gift to give the world and god knows how much you are still needed here!  Please take care of you and when you are ready, then make the calls..............I LOVE YOU!!!!!  And, miss you already!!!!!

Hugs and wishing for the best!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

I love you
I respect you
You're amazing!!!
Get some incredible rest tonight :o)
Mucho Luvo
RED~

Anonymous said...

Sending prayers...

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

LOL, I'm glad I don't watch football - I used to so know what you mean about the pain!  I hope today brings a celebration of news, and am praying for you!  God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Dang! Talk about an edge-of-your-seater! The first half of the game was a fight! You guys had some good stuff going on and, don't tell Helmet Boy, but I do like your QB! He has an amazing arm and can rocket that ball to someone! Ben sure can't do that!
As far as today's edge-of-your-seater, know that we are all hanging in there with you, anxious for news too. I am praying that it is good news of course and that God will strengthen you and your family for whatever news you receive. Wow, what a long weekend for you. Glad you had some special time with your family. You all deserve it.
When you are ready I can't wait to entertain you with stories about mattress surfing, Big Boy, Loud Mouth Leaders, Wabak falls, the fastest talking southern woman I have ever heard, 3 hikes in 1 day (yes I made it!), look but don't touch, leather, boxes, masks, s'mores, sore feet, short nap, QSP, BMW, and lots more!!

Anonymous said...

Da Bears are winning in preseason lets hope they can win when it counts. I hope the test results come out good. Your in my prayers and thoughs. Prayers to everyone.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted you to know that we are praying for you.  Love you--MN

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you.  Keep the faith, and let us know how things are going,

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Also please say prayers for our two year old Grandson who was admitted to hospital yesterday.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/