Monday, August 27, 2007

Until tomorrow

This will be short, it's late. I'm sorry it's taken me all day to get to this.  For those of you who are having a hard time waiting, think how much harder it must be for my sister.  Waiting is hard.  We've been in this exact place together before, and yes, it is still difficult to wait.  I've heard that patience is a virtue, sometimes it just seems like torture.  Even still, we must be patient.

Rene did talk to her doc today, he said, "I'll see you tomorrow at 2:15 to go over your results."  So, hopefully tomorrow will bring news.

Have you called Rene's cell phone lately?  Some of you are saying, "Why would I call Rene?  Pamela told us not to call."  Others are saying, "I know her new phone message is directed at me."  Rest assure the message is not directed to any one person, it's for everyone.

I told Rene that you are all just worried and want to leave messages of concern, that's why you're calling so much.  I also suggested she change her message to reflect the fact that she is not taking calls,and then shut off her phone.  So, feel free to leave a message, the ringing and the phone are off.  Hopefully she'll rest more peacefully now.

Well,  I'm off to bed.  Please call me if you need to talk, I'm happy to talk to you.  Keep praying for a miracle, God performs them everyday.  Thank you so much for the support and love you offer my sister.  There are no words to express my gratitude.

Until tomorrow...
Pamela

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update. I will be praying that everything goes well. Take care,
Trish

Anonymous said...

Keeping her in my prayers!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Wishing you all a goodnight sleep and sending love and prayers.

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

This journal is a God sent.
I'm glad it is here for updates.
Thank you for keeping us updated.
Waiting is a difficult thing to do for anyone.
But I will wait forever with Reeknee, and ever and ever and ever and ever.
I love you Pamela and I love you Reeknee.
xoxoxo
RED~&Izzy~

Anonymous said...

May God bless you and keep you Irene.
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

i am sure most people don't realise that calling makes it worse. keeping all in prayer

Deb

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU, PAMELA.....U TRY TO GET SOME REST TOO....MY PRINCESS....SLEEP TIGHT AND DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE......YES WAITING IS HARD, BUT WE ALL COME TO A TIME IN LIFE THAT WE SHOULD BEABLE TO DO IT....MY CONCERNS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH MY PRINCESS AND HER ENTIRE FAMILY....I LOST MY BROTHER OVER 30 YEARS AGO TO LEUKIMEA (SPELLING)....HE WAS 26 AND LEFT TWO LITTLE ONES...NOW THIER MOTHER HAS BREAST CANCER...ITS BEEN 1 YR SINCE SHE HAD HER SURGERY..... MY BROTHER ONLY LIVED 2 MONTHS AFTER HE WAS DIAGNOSED.....I KNOW JUST HOW U AND UR FAMILY ARE FEELING....WAITING FOR RESULTS.....WAITING...WAITING....GOD WILL KEEP U ALL IN HIS HANDS..............................SEE! I WILL NOT FORGET YOU....
I HAVE CARVED YOU ON THE PALM OF MY HAND.......ISAIAH 49:15...........................  LOVE PAMMY

Anonymous said...

Sending thoughts and prayers

Anonymous said...

Keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.  Hoping too for good results.

God Bless.

Jeanie xx

Anonymous said...

I will be thinking of you at 2:15 for sure. My immediate prayer is that you don't have an hour waiting room wait! I know waiting has been extremely difficult and every time the phone rings your heart drops to your toes wondering if it is the doctor with any little morsel of news. Know that we are all with you in your wait. You are the verizon and we are the network! Shame on me, that was corny! You have an amazing cushion of love and support whenever you need it. Just turn on your computer, listen to a voicemail, or read a text message - we're here for you. Love you Princess. Praying for health, safety, miracles, and the peace you may find in your friends both near and far. Love, Jules

Anonymous said...

I am praying for good news and also that people will heed your sisters wonderful advice and STOP CALLING you!!!!  Love you--MN  PS Love you to Pamela!

Anonymous said...

Having dealt with cancer myself and the waiting for test results, I know how frustrating things can get. Please tell Irene she is thought about and kept in prayers always. She is a loving, beautiful caring lady and loved dearly here in Jland. ((((((((Hugs)))))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

My friend,

Please know that you are on my mind and I pray that today goes by as smoothly as it can so you can finally have a little peace of mind.  I too am lacking in the virtue of patience but can't imagine how much this is wearing on you and your family.  Please know that I love all of you and wish for a happy miracle to come your way today!  Pam, thanks for the update and if you need to talk, I am just a phone call away as well!

Thinking of you always,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

HI Rene,

I hope you get good news today and also a present in the mail. It should cheer you up a little. Where are the pictures of the house? i didn't see them in the journal. i would love to see your cheery room. Hi Pam. I'm praying for everyone and good news. Love to all.

Melinda

Anonymous said...

Please give Irene a hug for me and she's in my prayers as well. Many hugs to you.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope you had some good news today.

Anonymous said...

Hi.  I hope Rene is doing ok.  I so understand the phone thing.  Irene did set up a journal for a reason!  You two take care,

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink