Monday, August 13, 2007

What I Want To Share With You Today

* My nieces and nephew are incredibly compassionate and caring with my cancer.
*At some point...we're all going to have to sit in traffic.  It's all in how you deal with it.
*The name game is fun no matter what age you are.
*You should always be careful and considerate with others feelings.
*Sometimes it's difficult to remember where Oklahoma is on the map.
*Laughter eases pain.
*Family makes all the difference in the world.
*Unexpected kisses make me smile.
*PEZ still exists.
*Leaning back in your chair at the dinner table...not smart.
*I'm going to Philly on Friday.  It's the first time I will see my family there since my Aunt Gloria died.
*Sometimes praying makes me cry.
*The new show The Singing Bee ROCKS!!
*Pre season football started!!!!!!!!!
*It's ok to "check in" with your parents at age 35.
*Pam and Ellie don't like peas.
*It's no fun cleaning up dog poo early in the morning!!  Ha! ha!
*Just because it's called an Easy Bake Oven...doesn't mean it's actually easy to use.
*Doing laundry sucks.
*Hugs any time of day, work for me!
*There's a plane bringing me back to DC in September.

I love y'all.  Sweet Dreams!

*** Prayers for Julie, please!!!!!!!!!!

*** Please say prayers for Nathan (He is having a bone marrow aspiration), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Mr. Russo, Ms Pammy (recovering from surgery.), LenoreTrish, David Carey, Sugar, Cindy (She's in remission),Tammy (she's in remission) and Jeannette. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is home from the war safely and will be going back in two weeks.

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!





13 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, loved the list.  Some of them made me think, others giggle.  I'm like Pam and Ellie, I don't care for peas either, LOL.  Hope you have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on  quite a few topics on your list.  Especially the *Hugs any time of the day' bit.  Now that's contentment.
Prayers are being said for all.
Jeanie ((((Gentle Hugs being sent your way)))) xx

Anonymous said...

A few of my own:
A patient ear is worth all the advice in the world.
10 mph seems a lot faster when you are talking with a dear friend.
Even at 30-something childish 'games' can still hurt.
Even at 30-something some people still feel the need to hurt others.
All things look better after a good nights sleep.
Jesus is my Savior and Lord and He has a plan that is bigger than I am.

Anonymous said...

Family does make all the differance in the world.Well it does to me.Prayers are always for everyone around the world who are sick.Laughter is definatly the best medicine of all.I hope you have a good day today and feel better too.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I loved your list.....and I think family helps a lot. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

You are right on all of it! Especially the part about checking in with the parents...see I am a mama too and I know how important it is...even when they are grown!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU FC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing all those things with us today!!!!

{{{{ hugs love and prayers }}}}

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

I love you too much.
I love when you post these posts.
It allows us to know you more and more and what you're thinking.

Oh and that last comment?  A plane?  Bringing you back?  In September?  WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!  HOORAY!

Tons of love for you "Good Girl" ;)
xoxoxo
RED

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the shares today! I'm keeping you and all the people you mentioned in my prayers on the smoke! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Nice things to share continue to have a great time.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

So glad your having a nice time with your family. I live in philly. Frankfurt section, North East. ((((((((hugs))))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Great words of wisdom to ponder!  All so very true!  Thanks for helping me to smile on one of my "sitting in traffic" kind of days!

::hugs and blessings::

Michelle