Thursday, September 13, 2007

When Morning Comes

Bedtime was seven minutes ago.  I still need to get in the shower so I don't have to wake up extremely early in the morning to get pretty.  My appointment with the new oncologist is at 8:45 am.  If my blood work is "good" and he has all my medical records...I should be able to have the biopsy on my liver and maybe even the laser to zap it out.

If you don't hear from me tomorrow.  You know you'll see some words from Pamela.  : )

I cannot say it enough...thank you for the prayers and comments.  It does wonders for my attitude and spirit.

I love y'all

Sweet dreams.

 

*** Please say prayers for Nathan (He is starting chemo and radiation again.), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Mr. Russo, Ms Pammy (recovering from surgery.), Lenore ~ she's having a recurrence in her lungsTrish, David Carey, Sugar, Cindy (She's in remission),Tammy (she's in remission) and Jeannette. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Brenda.

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is in Iraq.

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet dreams for you, Irene.  Good luck tomorrow... we'll be in your pocket!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Good luck and hope you get some rest.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I love you too Irene! I love you too!
Debbie

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))Just know you always in my thoughts and prayers and your friends.I love you to.

Anonymous said...

Continued prayers...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I am with you by your side.  Know how much I love you and pray that he can make all this misery go away!!!

Love & Hugs,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

This sounds good.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Thoughts & prayers are with you.
God bless,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

We'll be thinking and praying for you today, tomorrow and always. Take care of you,
Katie

Anonymous said...

I want you.

I need you.

Oh baby.

Oh baby.

Anonymous said...

i hope you get some sleep and doctor visit goes well. ((((((hugs)))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Awaiting the update, Irene. Hoping for the most favourable outcome.

Anonymous said...

A HUGE BEAR HUG AND SMUCHES FOR U...LOVE PAMMY