Friday, September 28, 2007

No Complaints

I came downstairs about twenty minutes ago.  Pamela is sitting at the dinning room table with the kids doing a "project" with Play-Doh.  How cool is that??  You'd think I was seven.  My face perked up and I smiled with excitement when I said, "coooooooooooooooool".  You know, Play Doh is fun at any age!?!! It's one of those childhood pleasures you don't outgrow!!!  Like cotton candy, pbj's and playing in the rain.

I've been here almost a week.  I've visited Capital Women's Care, gone out to lunch with Michelle, played with Barbi, Tita and Uncle Al and of course Stephen and I escaped for a few days together too.

I'm feeling good. No "incidents" other than taking the new pain killer (Oxycontin 80 mg).  Either there wasn't enough food in my tummy or it is way too strong for me because I got sick and dizzy. No fun.  Just when I thought I had slept it all off....I got to the bowling alley with The Browning's and fun, fun got sick there!

It's BEAUTIFUL outside today.  I am with my family.  I have fabulous friends and an amazing boyfriend.  I'm still winning the battle.  What's there to complain about it?

I love y'all.


*** Please say prayers for Nathan (He is starting chemo and radiation again.), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Mr. Russo, Ms Pammy (recovering from surgery.), Lenore ~ she's having a recurrence in her lungsTrish, David Carey, Sugar, Cindy (She's in remission),Tammy (she's in remission), Krissy's husband, John and Jeannette. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Brenda.

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is in Iraq.

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recall playdoh! LOL It's been around a long time!!!  :)
You sound happy, good!!!
Sending up a prayer for you my friend. {{}}
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Remember to eat!  I am glad you are doing well... playdoh is fun... sending prayers...

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))I am glad you are in good spirits.Maybe you need to eat something with the pain killer,if that is a really,really strong dose,you need to eat.I am praying for your friends and of course J-landers.Have a nice day.It is nice out.

Anonymous said...

Praising God for your good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And to get to play with play doh on top of it, well!!!!!!!   -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time...so glad to hear it!
I sure hope your nausea subsides soon...hope u feel better,
it's beautiful outside here in Kentucky too..suppose to be in the low 80's all weekend i believe!  Have a good one, take care.

Hugs,
Terri

Anonymous said...

I LOVE PLAYDOUGH.  YOU HAVE TO EAT WHILE TAKING THOSE 80mg pills. THOSE SUCKERS ALWAYS MAKE YA SICK IF YA DON'T EAT. ((((((((HUGS))))))
CINDY

Anonymous said...

Just don't eat the playdoh. Does Chuck Norris play with playdoh?

Anonymous said...

Hi Princess.....did u visit Rockville office....while I was away?  I hope to see u...Love Pammy

Anonymous said...

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Anonymous said...

PlayDoh!!!!! Oh no!!!!!!  Just kidding!!!!...Hummm I think Santa just might have to bring some to the grandkids to send HOME with them LOL. I bet the kids would love me for paying them back for all the messes they made with that stuff when they were younger.
Irene it is wonderful to see that you are enjoying life to it's fullest with your family and Stephen. You are such an inspiration to all!
Love
Debbie

Anonymous said...

I LOVE play-doh! I miss those times with my kids. Glad your having a good visit.
Take care, Trish

Anonymous said...

Play-Doh!  How cool!  Thanks for the prayers for John.

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink