Friday, September 7, 2007

SNAFU

I'm not sure what happenend folks. There was a jounral entry posted last night.  I know this for certain because... 1) I wrote it.     2) Dawn (Princess Aurora) actually cut and pasted part of it to me in an email. 3) Many of my other friends have emailed me saying they were alerted by AOL that I posted a new entry BUT it wasn't in my jounral to read!!  Sigh...

I am heavily medicated at this moment, and need to sleep some of it off.  I will try to figure out what the issue is with AOL.  Either way, I will return later to write again!

I love y'all tons! xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it, just write when you feel like it.
AOL is infamous for tricks! grrrr
Take care of you! Get some rest!!!!
Hugs, prayers, & love...
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Hope your rest will bring with it some comfort. Take care and enjoy your Friday,
Katie

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))Thats werid,hope you feel better and get some rest.

Anonymous said...

I wanted you to know that it was alerted...but I didn't see it in your journal either!  Glad you reposted...  I am going to read it now... Aol gets hungry sometimes and eats things!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

I never know what happens here with the journals. I hope you get some sleep.

Anonymous said...

dumb aol

Deb

Anonymous said...

I got the alert too, LOL.

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

That's AOL for you.
Take care, Chrissie