Sunday, May 27, 2007

She Taught Me How To Walk And Swim Again

Figuratively speaking about my sister, of course!  I went swimming today.  It took plenty of encouragement from the gang to get me to go under the water...BUT I did it!  The pressure in my chest felt unusual and I have to admit I was afraid. However,  there was little coughing, some resting on the float, and  lots of swimming, swimming, swimming.  Did I mention what a TERRIFIC swimmer Ellie has become??!!!!

We came back home after 6:00 pm.  We juggled showers and baths and shortly there after Elizabeth asked me if I was going to take a walk after supper.  She said she would "stay with me or lead the way".  I couldn't pass up that offer!  Of course, as I accepted the invitation, I kept thinking to myself  that my sister is trying to kill me!!  She insisted that she's trying to save my life.  I believe her...but ohhhh my I'm EXHAUSTED!!

It's late and the rest of the house is quiet.  All have tucked in for the evening...and I have to as well.  I got way too much sun, some much needed exercising to pop the lungs back out, and now, I am pooped!!

Thank y'all for coming here and continuing to share this journey with me. 

All my love.

 

 

*** Please say prayers for My Aunt Gloria and our family, Nathan (he just had a bone marrow biopsy), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Mr. Russo, Ms Pammy, LenoreTrish, and David Carey. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is in Iraq, fighting the war.

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Keep up the good work! Keep those lungs working hard and they will fight off those little dividie thingies (ya know the "C" word) Hee Hee!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl>>>>now u can teach me to swim....Love Pammy

Anonymous said...

Pammy ~ I'll teach you how to swim!  You tell me where and when!  I miss you and cannot wait to see you!!  THE PRINCESS