Thursday, May 24, 2007

"Hi"

I talked to Rene last night just before she fell asleep.  She said,  "If you post an entry in my journal make sure you tell everyone I said 'hi'."  So, Rene said "hi." 

Say a little prayer that Rene will be able to come home today.  As you can imagine she's ready to get out of there.  Yesterday, the highlight of her day was the bagel that my dad brought her.  I think she mentioned it to me 3 times.  It's good to be grateful for simple things.

The meds that Rene is taking don't seem to be doing their job so the plan is to try some new ones.  Hopefully that will happen today.  I'll keep you posted as I know more.

I'll have to steal my sisters cell phone message for my closing, "Don't forget to count your blessings."  Life is temporary, but a wonderful gift.  I pray today (and everyday) you'll treat it that way.

Talk to you later.
Love,
Pamela

No comments: