Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's A Secret

Promise you won't tell, it's a secret!

This time tomorrow my family and I will be happily driving down 95S toward South Carolina.  Yes, by the time my sister wakes up on Saturday we will be very close to her.  I can't wait.  The kids are so excited that they get to spend a week with Lola, Zayda, and Aunt Rene that they are still awake.  They'll have plenty of time to sleep tomorrow in the car. 

Rene doesn't know yet, and I'm not sure when I'll tell her.  I thought about calling her from the parking lot of ANMED on Saturday and asking if the kids are allowed up to her room and then just hanging up.  What do you think?

Rene sounded good today.  They are running some more tests in the hopes that they can figure out how to best treat her.  She's an anomaly.  So, maybe she'll get to go home Saturday if all goes well.  Pray that Rene will be able to go home soon, and be comfortable there.  Please pray that I'll be able to bring her back to MD with me next Friday.  Last but not least, pray that we travel safely to SC.

Love you all,
Pamela

P.S.-If you respond to this blog keep in my mind that Rene is alerted on her cell when she recieves a comment and she can read the comments via her cell phone.  Please don't ruin the surprise.  I'll let you know when I tell her.

No comments: