Friday, May 25, 2007

I've Baffled EvenThe Best Of The Best

Dr. Osburn (Chief doctor at ANMED) discharged me from the hospital today saying "I'm still consulting my colleagues and text books about you.  Thank you for being such a strange and interesting case".  Would I ever do anything half ass I was thinking to myself!!!

Yahhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo I am home and happy about it...and yes I know the big 'ole secret.  I was sort of clued in when I realized my mother had been at the grocery for more than two hours.  I mean really, her, dad and I couldn't eat THAT much food.  I had a feeling The Browning Five would be visiting. Mom was filling her cart up with food for the Grand kids!!!!!!!!!!  I am beyond excited!!  When Pamela finally confessed, I cried, and cried, and cried. If the doctors give me an ok, I'll be riding back to DC with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      21 days until my 35th birthday!!!!!!!!!!

I spent many moments today looking out of my hospital window and thinking about my time.  I jotted down some thoughts...and when I am not feeling so tired I will put them in here to share.

Dr. Osburn concluded that he was not "SO concerned with my lungs" because if he can't keep my heart beating...the lungs just don't matter.  Yeah, I suppose that makes a whole lot of sense!

I am trying desparately to stay awake for the Browning's arrival.  However, I'm just not seeing it happen.

Again, I cannot thank everyone enough for the phone calls and well wishes and prayers.

Though I've said this before, I MUST say it again.  I love my parents, they are absolutely amazing.

I love y'all too. Sweet dreams!

 

PS ~ CONGRATULATIONS to Heather (Red) and Charles for the birth of their daughter, Isabella Victoria on May 23rd at 9:31 pm.  She weighed in at 7 lbs 6 oz and is 21 inches long!!!!  It's about time Baby Izzy!!!

*** Please say prayers for My Aunt Gloria and our family, Nathan (he just had a bone marrow biopsy), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Mr. Russo, Ms Pammy, LenoreTrish, and David Carey. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is in Iraq, fighting the war.

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee! I looooove the graphic! Is that an actual pic of the doc?!! HA! You're home! Woo Hoo!  

Anonymous said...

Jules -
We're coming to see you at some point...yes, really!!  I'll call you!!  By the way, I LOVE THAT QUOTE!!