Monday, May 21, 2007

It's Me Again

I'm back.  Hopefully this time my journal contributions will be brief.  But you know, I'll do this as long as Rene asks.  Well, Rene has been admitted to the hospital.  She is suffering from Cardio Myotpathy, which basically means a swollen heart.  In fact, the doctor said her heart is almost as bid as a basketball.  Wow!  When Rene does something, she does is right!  This is what has been causing her labored breathing.  So now, she's on meds to help reduce the size of her heart and to reduce the amount of fluid in her heart and lungs.  This should hopefully be a quick fix.  PRAY! PRAY PRAY!

Note, Rene is sharing a room with someone else.  So, if Ms. Lou answers the phone, be polite, introduce yourself , and then ask for Irene.  Here's the number: 864-512-2216.  I'm headed to bed.  I'll write more later.

Sweet dreams, good night,
Pamela

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam!  Please let me know if YOU NEED anything!  Thanks for always keeping us posted and letting us know the latest update.  I know how hard it is for me not to be able to be there and help, so I can't imagine how it is for you.......call me, if you NEED anything!  I am way overdue delivering your candles.....SORRY!!!!

Until the next update.  I am saying MANY prayers tonight!

Hugs,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your support, I appreciate it.  You should really come over and hang out sometime.  Michael and Daniel can play and you could bring my candles:)  You're a wonderful friend.  Tahnk you so much.