Friday, May 4, 2007

Friendship and Hugs

I'm certain I'm running on fumes!  I am thankful it is Friday!

Barbi FINALLY made it here yesterday after a ten hour drive.  She said to tell y'all it was a ten hour drive, after pulling over to nap a little (Yeah, right!!!).  She also drove into some serious rain.  Needless to say, she was Ms Grumpy Pants when she got here.  BUT, she's here and I am thrilled!!!!!!  She is too!!!!

I had a great Girl Scout meeting yesterday.  The girls gave me many hugs and I kept hearing "you're back!!!!".  Let me tell you, if you ever need a "pick me up"...hug a child.  It does wonders!!!!!!!!!

I still have this nasty cough and I think the Gout is going to do me in. Ha! ha! I cannot even begin to explain how painful it is, even though I am on medication for it. My tummy is also queasy.  I think it is from the Cumidin though.  I remember feeling the same exact way, the last time I was taking it.  OTHERWISE, I'm just fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barb and I have a Saturday full of "things to do".  I keep saying to her "I can't believe you are here".  I really don't want her to leave!!!!!!!

Time to tuck in.  I love y'all very much!

 

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He was deployed and is now in Iraq.

*** Please say prayers for Bob Browning and his family. He has also been deployed, and will be leaving the end of May.

*** Please keep Nathan (he just had a bone marrow biopsy), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Ms Pammy, Lenore, Trish, and David Carey in your prayers. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please keep Heather, Baby Izzy (in her tummy) and Charles in your prayers.

*** Please say prayers for my Aunt Gloria. 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Barbee made it down safely (Wish I could have tagged along, damn!)

Enjoy your time together!! Can't WAIT to see you next month!!! WOO HOO birthday PAR-TAY!!

Hope the weather cooperates for your outings :)

No baby yet, was hoping to have her tomorrow 05-06-07 how cool would that be?  But um, yeah don't think so. *sigh*
When Barbee leaves I must update you on the error made by the hospital. ~sigh~

WE LOVE YOU!!  Have a blast this weekend!!  Happy Sink-O De-Mayonaisse *lmao*
Charlie, Izzy and RED~

Anonymous said...

Hey there!  Glad Barb made it ok, please tell her hello and thank you for the text message during the disaster........let her know I am text stupid and didn't know how to respond.  LOL!!!  Have lots of fun and laughter.  I am sure that Anderson will NEVER be the same:-)  

Hugs to you and Barb and mom and dad of course,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hi Rene,
Well, it sounds like you've been through yet another test of your strength, patience and endurance.  What a woman!  You are so surrounded by love and positive energy and you provide the springboard for it all with your intense love and passion.  I send you my warmest wishes for peace, good health and cheer.  Enjoy every person you've allowed into your world.  With thanks for being one of them, Marilyn