Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Accepting Donations

 Whatever you can spare will be greatly appreciated. Ha ha. :)  I was "let go" from my job today.  Sigh.  The talk with Frances was short, the good byes long, and tears....yeah, plenty of those. 

Even though I believe "this" is where I should be...I still feel sad and even a small bit defeated.  It's ok for me to tell myself what my limitations are.  However, when someone else is looking at me and telling me I can't "be used"...it stings.

I'm foot loose and fancy free now.  DC here I come!

I love y'all.

 

 

 

*** Please say prayers for My Aunt Gloria and our family, Nathan (he is doing chemo, again.), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Mr. Russo, Ms Pammy (she's having surgery Thursday.), LenoreTrish and David Carey. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is in Iraq, fighting the war.

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She fired you because she was afraid of you. You did your job and you did it well. You just happened to have, ya know, that horrifically contagious thing (remember the mask?!), what's it called? Duh! Oh yeah - cancer. Her loss - the tears of those at the office are symbolic of that. You are a better person than she will ever be. Pray for her, that she will see the benefit of true compassion some day. The big guy has a way of gently placing you where you should be. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Julie ~ You are THE BEST!  Thank you.  I needed that...and I know, you're right.
As for Hoover.....   ha ha ha.  
Love you, my friend!