Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Days Of My Life

I sure do LOVE my Girl Scouts!!!  We had such a GREAT day!  It was a less formal meeting then what the girls and Julie and I are used to.  Ohhhhh but what a blast!  Who knew the girls enjoyed music and dancing so much!  Look at the pictures!  Notice the pictures around the table where the girls have their arms up over their heads??!!  They are jammin' to YMCA!  WE made friendship bracelets, smores, decorated flower pots, designed stationary, and laughed ALOT!!  I live for these moments!

After the girlies left, I stayed at Julie's house to hang out and catch up.  I never told y'all how I met Julie...but it was "meant to be".  Julie is a Stampin' Up http://www.stampinup.com/  deomonstrator.  For those of you that have no idea what Stampin' Up is, I included the link so you can check it out.  Anyway, when I moved here I waslooking for a Stampin' Up person to buy products from.  I went to the site, typed in my zip code and wrote down the first three names and email addresses it gave me.  I never got a response back from the first two people.  The third person, was Julie. YEAH!!  She dropped my "stuff" off at the house.  I thought she was extremely kind.  WOW!  Little did I know, she was not only kind...but generous, caring, fun, and fabulous.  Her family too.  I have been blessed by her friendship.  So, when I say I really have only one friend here in South Carolina...don't feel bad for me.  She's amazing.  (Even though dinner made me sick tonight!!!!!!!!!!!  Just Joking !!  Just Joking!!)  That was an inside joke!!

I feel ok.  The coughing is here to stay unfortunately...and dang it, so is the cancer.  :)  I always have to get one joke in about my cancer!  C'mon!!!!

Days like today....make it much easier to live in the moment!

Good Night Y'all.  I love you!

 

PS ~ FC and Tom ~ Have a blast!!!!!!!!  I want ONE postcard!!!  Got it?!!!!!!

 

*** Prayers for a safe and relaxing flight for FC (that's my cousin Rachel if y'all were wondering!) and Tom.  They are traveling to Europe tomorrow!!   

*** Please say prayers for My Aunt Gloria and our family, Nathan (he just had a bone marrow biopsy), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Ms Pammy, Lenore, Trish, and David Carey. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is inIraq, fighting the war.

*** Please keep Heather, Baby Izzy (in her tummy) and Charles in your prayers.

*** Please pray that MaryNell will have the guidance from God that she needs. 

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a nut!!!! It takes one to know one I suppose. Yes, our friendship was put together by a higher power that neither of us can deny. Looking forward to the next evening "out"! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You know I absolutely love when you're super duper happy.
And anytime you're with the girl scouts or Julie, you are super duper happy!

I love reading these types of journal entries because I know that you're truly happy.

I love you!  I wish I COULD hold out another 19 days but unfortunately it's more like 48 hours before they start 'the process'.
Keep that cell phone on.  If YOU get insomnia during the night, call me, chances are I'm awake too!  I have had insomnia for about 2 weeks now...it's getting to me and making me angry.  But it isn't constant just off and on.

I love you and I am super excited to see you and for you to meet your new neice, Izzy!!  Gosh Reeknee I'm going to be a mother this week.
I NEED YOU HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~RED~