Friday, May 18, 2007

I Wonder...

* if cough syrup will stop this cough.  :)

* why there is a "device" to keep my heart beating...

* a filter that can be put into my leg to keep the clots from getting into my lungs...

* but no "solution" to keep my little cancer cells from multiplying.

* if people know that the word "hero" by definition includes the following...: a large sandwich on a long split roll with any of a variety of fillings (as meatballs or cold cuts, cheese, lettuce, and tomato) -- called also grinder, hero, hoagie, Italian sandwich, poor boy, sub, torpedo

* if people realize, I am not really a "hero".  Sandwich or otherwise!!

* why my inspiration to write always comes when I don't have paper or pen and I'm not sitting in front of my computer!!!

* why I fall asleep every time my Father drives.

* how my doggie knows when I don't feel so well.

* why when I'm exhausted...I can come home and do a million things but then I cannot fall asleep when I climb into bed!

* why I can down 15 shots but I can barely stand after three margaritas!

* why blueberries don't taste good to my anymore.

* if  "my Prince charming" knows I am still waiting for my glass slipper!!

* if I'm predictable. ( don't answer that!!)

* why I'm not tucking into bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

 

 

                     All my love y'all.

 

*** Please say prayers for My Aunt Gloria and our family, Nathan (he just had a bone marrow biopsy), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Ms Pammy, Lenore, Trish, and David Carey. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is inIraq, fighting the war.

*** Please keep Heather, Baby Izzy (in her tummy) and Charles in your prayers.

*** Please pray that MaryNell will have the guidance from God that she needs. 

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last thoughts for now...

I wonder...

If this stupid cold/anoying sick thing I'm doing this week will go away by tomorrow so I can enjoy Europe

If our family will get SOME good news anytime soon!

If Tom will come home to his cr being fixed (since some idiot hit him by going through a red light--yes, he's ok)

If the idiot can have her license taken away so I can point and laugh at her for being so stupid

If I can keep coming up with these

If I can't, then how will I be able to appropriately end this post

If I can keep going, will I ever stop?

If the energizer rabbit really does keep goin, and going, and going, or if they have to change it's batteries after awhile

If my grandfather will ever stop suggesting random shirts to try on while we go shopping because his taste is random and sometimes a little disturbing--haha

If I'll ever go clothes shopping and enjoy it, or I'll just keep wanting to burn it all

If I love my favovrite cousin

Oh yea, that's right, I DO!!!!!

LOVE YOU FC!!! Look out for postcards!!!!