Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm Walking On Sunshine...

and floating on a noodle!! (Whoever invented the noodle was brilliant by the way!!)  What a fantastic day we had yesterday!!  Back on the lake for swimming and playing.  The weather was perfect.  The kids took rides on Big Bertha (look at the pictures!) as Dad created waves for a bumpy fun adventure.  We didn't even begin to get back onto the boat until after 6:00 pm.

I was "cleared" by one of my doctors to travel and drive.  Although, she said to make certain I did not put myself into situations where I was uncertain of my limitations.  Such as walking too long a distance, driving while feeling dizzy etc.  I promised to "behave"...and well with my sister near by...there's no way I can really misbehave!   :)

I will see my cardiologist in three weeks and have blood work again in two weeks.

I'm feeling great for the most part.  Except, the gout is sort of giving me the blues.  My medication was switched for it.  So, I'm hoping that will make the difference.

We're headed for DC tomorrow morning.  I'm excited! I still have to pack though.  I'm not such a great packer.  In fact, I tend to bring much more than I need!!!!  Ha ha ha!!

I love y'all and will try to write more later. 

 

 

*** Please say prayers for My Aunt Gloria and our family, Nathan (he is doing chemo, again.), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Mr. Russo, Ms Pammy (she's havingsurgery Thursday.), LenoreTrish and David Carey. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is in Iraq, fighting the war.

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

No comments: