Thursday, February 1, 2007

Perception

The closings for schools and different work places were flashing on the television last night.  There were an abundance of news flashes and weather reports too.  Around 1:00 am I think I heard a sand truck, and at 5:00 am our grass was covered by one inch of snow. Yes, it snowed in Anderson, South Carolina. :)

When I finally got out of bed this afternoon, the ice was sort of melting away and the roads were clear.  Mom and Dad were venturing out of the house. Anderson was closed by the little bit of snow they never, ever seem to get!!

I'm happy to see the snow.  It's beautiful on the trees and laying on the ground. It doesn't make me feel anxious or panicked....of course I'm not out driving in it!!  It's all about perception...the way much of life is!!!!!!!!

My girl scout meeting was canceled, but we will be selling cookies at the Bloom on Saturday.  Anyone want to buy some??  The only good answer is YES!!!  According to Julie, if we don't get rid of the boxes soon she isn't going to be able to find her children or her adorable dog!! (Shameless selling tactics!!) 

I'm going to watch Grey's Anatomy with Mom.  It's my favorite.

My breathing isn't great today, but I'm alive so I can't complain...too much :)!!

I love y'all very much!!

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you're right...what some people are afraid of, others see it as beauty. I guess more people should see things through your eyes. Hope you feel better tomorrow.
   ~ Gracie

Anonymous said...

I can see the beautiful blanket of snow on the ground through your words, thank you.  Unfortunately, that's the only way I can see it, because we didn't get any:(

Have a blessed day sister, I love you.

Anonymous said...

Pamela,
Not even a little?? That's too bad!!  It's all melted away today!  I miss you! I love you Sister!