Friday, February 2, 2007

Feeling Funky

I hope you read my journal entry from earlier today.  If you haven't...go ahead. You have time. It is after all, just right below!! Ha ha.

I'm feeling a little loopy tonight.  Sort of yucky.  My potassium is extremely low.  I know this because one of my medications robs my system of it.  Besides that, I get the shakes...and I have them badly.  

Tomorrow, I'll be helping the Girl Scouts sell cookies.  I'm looking forward to spending time with the girls and with Julie.  She's my only friend here in Anderson.  But y'all know that.  She's fabulous.  Y'all know that too.  

I have a dinner and movie date later in the night also.  I am very excited.  I'll let you know how it goes!!

I need to tuck in...and should I not see tomorrow, I'll be saving you a seat at the breakfast table ok?

I love y'all.

 

*** Please keep  Nathan, Ms Bobby, Father Steve, and Ms Pammy in your prayers. They are all fighting the battle with cancer too .

 

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are gonna make me cry! I hope you are having a blast tonight! They say you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince . . . I say relish every kiss! (unless unsolicited groping is involved - hee hee!) I want to hear all about it! Love ya right back! Julie