Wednesday, February 14, 2007

"Just Do It"

I had three teeth filled today by the greatest dentist in the world, Dr. Hardy.  I picked the perfect day for it didn't I??? 

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Mom made heart shaped hamburgers for dinner.  That's tradition.  Dad brought home beautiful Gerber daisies for me.  They're my favorite! I also got a big box of chocolates from John and a very sweet card.  It's so nice to remembered....and great to be loved.

I'm not feeling well at all so, I'm going to make this very short. 

Life is too short to wait for special occassions.  Bring flowers just because. Eat chocolate. Dance under the stars. Say I love whenever you get the chance.  "Just Do It".

I love y'all.

***Please say prayers for Father Steve's family and parish.  He passed away yesterday in his sleep peacefully.

*** Please keep  Nathan (he started chemo) , Ms Bobby (she had  successful surgery and will start radiation soon!!) and Ms Pammy in your prayers. They are all fighting the battle with cancer too .

 

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated V-day!  I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well  but Kudos for being a good girl for the dentist  Can't wait to see you soon.  I hope that tonight you are feeling much better and that you made it through Grey's Anatomy!  

Luv and miss you tons!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Michelle ~
I NEVER miss Grey's Anatomy!! Thanks for talking to me this morning.  I needed it. Could you tell?? I love you tons!!