Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is my Dad's birthday...and I am certain I get my enthusiasm and excitement about my birthdays from my father!!!  I'll let you guess how old he is.  You won't be right!!  He doesn't look or "act" his age at all!!

Mom always makes him his favorite hamburgers for dinner and I usually get him a cake.  This year we got him a silly little cake and he baked his own too.  You'll notice the pictures.  Both cakes were delicious!!  OK Dad's cake was better!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm feeling the same today, as yesterday.  So, I'm actually looking forward to seeing my doctor tomorrow.  I know this is a short entry but I really want to be in bed.  I love y'all!!

 

 

 

*** Please keep  Nathan (He's home from the hospital, YEAH!!!) , Ms Bobby (her surgery is February 8th), Father Steve, and Ms Pammy in your prayers. They are all fighting the battle with cancer too .

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POP!!!!!

I sure do hope that freezer is full of baked goodies because I'm sure ready for some of his outstanding baking.

I'm feeling a road trip - Seriously!!

I love your parents, they are so great and S.C. is perfect for their personalities.

I'm guessing your Dad is 59 ;)
So do I get a brownie now?  Screw the brownie points. *laughing*

I love you Reen, hope you got some rest and I did return your call.  After my appt today I called and left a message.  I worked on Saturday and on Sunday Charlie's family came over to watch Super Bowl on our new big screen and surround sound system.

I'll be waiting to hear from you to discuss our appointments.

Loving you always and forever.  I spoke about you today with a patient.  Her best friend called her and dropped the bomb that her husband has lung cancer.  He's 69 years old.  She felt terrible, was crying and you know me, I tried to console her and cheer her up.  I suggested Starbucks and a talk with her friend, she needs to get out and be with her best friend.

Sorta like what we need to do.

With Love Always,
Your one and only ~*RED*~

Anonymous said...

Oh Red my Dad is going to love you for guessing that! I love you bunches!