Friday, February 9, 2007

Hibernating

The new narcotics are not good. I can hardly hold my head up. (Wanna buy some??   Ha ha!)  Here is what my day has consisted of.  I woke up around 10:55 am.  I ate breakfast.  I think.  I climbed back into bed.  I woke back up around 4:30 pm.  I had a two minute conversation with Mom. I somehow made it into the shower. I put matching clothes on, even two shoes! I went out to dinner with Mom and Dad. I did manage to get all the food into my mouth!! I was able to participate in conversation.  Or perhaps, I was talking to myself.  Ohhh my.  I'm home now, obviously and doing this very short journal entry because I have a full day planned tomorrow that I would really like to accomplish!!!!!!!!!!

Goodnight!

I love y'all very much!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxox

 

*** Please keep  Nathan (He's home from the hospital, YEAH!!!) , Ms Bobby (She had  successful surgery and will start radiation soon!!), Father Steve, and Ms Pammy in your prayers. They are all fighting the battle with cancer too .

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember being on the morphine with my back.  I was a walking (sometimes) zombie.  Charlie hated it but I felt no pain and was fine I thought.  The meds can be quite potent but as long as they help you, who cares!

I hope you are able to rest and get out moreso than sleeping.  The sun lately has been shining bright for you Reen!

I love you and can't wait to see you.  Hey, think Dad can make me some goodies and you can bring with you when you come up next month ?? :) :) :) ;)

Thinking of you always, my most powerful and amazing friend.

Love Always & Forever,
RED and kick boxer Izzy!

Anonymous said...

Hey you!  I am proud of you for following the dr's orders even if you are a little loopy.  Once you give your body a chance to adjust, who know's what'll come!  Hope you had a fantabulous day...can't wait to hear about dinner and the movie with dad....what's that about?????

Hugs and much love!!!!  Oh by the way, Michael made 2 FREE throws tonight at his game:)

Michelle & Michael (He sends a BIG HUG!)