Friday, February 16, 2007

Doing The Happy Dance

It's only taken about two days to get my pain under control.  "Better than a week", my sister said.  Yeah...that's for sure!!  So, I'm doing a little happy dance tonight since I can sit up and walk again without crying.  Happy dance! Happy dance!

What I Am Looking Forward To:

* My Girl Scout meeting tomorrow with Julie.

* Seeing John this weekend.

* "Working" with my new client.

* Monday ~ My friend, Leeann is coming to visit (her family too)!!!!!  I haven't seen her in seven years!

* The Browning Birthday Season.

* Going back to Maryland in March.

* Drinks with the Girls!

* Eating at Tony Luke's in Philly.  :)    www.tonylukes.com

* Seeing my FAVORITE cousin.  (laughing, laughing, laughing)

* Visiting the new house again. The insulation is getting put in and the walls!!

* Red having Izzy.

* Beth giving birth to her daughter.

* Spring

* A hot cup of tea before I tuck in.

* Tucking in.

* Another day.

 

I love y'all and appreciate you sharing this with me each day! Should I not see tomorrow...I'll save you seat at the breakfast table, ok??

 

*** Please hold Kammi (a close friend of my sister's) in your prayers. She's dealing with medical issues and will be having surgery March 1st.

 

*** Please keep  Nathan (he started chemo) , Ms Bobby (she had  successful surgeryand will start radiation soon!!) and Ms Pammy in your prayers. They are all fighting the battle with cancer too .

 

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well. I'm praying for you!!!!!!!!!!

   ~ Gracie

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better:)  I hate hearing you cry but I am glad that I could be there for you.  Please know, as if you don't already, you can call anytime!

Love ya tons,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA

I'M IN HERE!! YESSSSSSSSSSS

Score, victory is mine, the ultimate has been achieved.

=D  I MISS YOU!!!

Love you! <3

Anonymous said...

Rach~
Ha!!  You never questioned for a minute the "favorite" part...did ya??  Ha ha.
Love you tons!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle~
So much for the hot bath!!!!  Thank you for the talk.  I miss you and love you.