Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm OK! I'm OK!

WOW...I'm grateful that y'all are concerned when I haven't written in a few days!

Sorry if I had you worried.  It's not that I've been feeling badly.  I've just been a bit preoccupied with "things".  I had a few fires to help put out, a couple doctor appointments with my cardiologist, a date with the sunshine (it's been in the high 60's low 70's here!!!), a date with John, American Idol time with Mom and Dad (Yes, I'm addicted), and I've actually been trying to get to bed at a reasonable hour. (That means before 2:00 am)  I know, it's a shocker!!!

Yesterday, someone asked me what my favorite simple pleasure was and how it made me feel.  My first thought was....my favorite??  I have to narrow it down to one?!!  My second thought was...IMPOSSIBLE!! My life is abundantly filled with simple pleasures!  Really, isn't that what life is?  What are your simple pleasures??

Before I say good night, I just need to make one comment.

  Leeann ~ are y'all still in Georgia shopping??  Ha ha!!!!!!!!!  :)

I'm off to bed!!! 

I love y'all and cannot wait to come back to Maryland at the end of March!!!!

 

*** Please hold Kammi (a close friend of my sister's) in your prayers. Her surgery is March 1st.

*** Please keep  Nathan (he started chemo) , Ms Bobby (she's starting radiation soon.) and Ms Pammy in your prayers. They are all fighting the battle with cancer too .

 

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Favorite Cousin-

No1 here that is 21 wants to go out with me tonight, and people that might want to are not 21. You wanna? Cuz I hate school right now and doing something else sounds enticing.

Anonymous said...

Hey guess what?  I'm ok too.  I'm okay knowing you're okay!

Prayers will continue as always for you.  Please pray for me and your neice, having a true struggle here and I'm getting angry with myself at this point.

I love you and CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOU AND HUG YOU TIGHT!

Hey,  we MUST have a night where we are together and up laughing, crying and telling stories, we didn't get a chance to do that last time.  C'mon lets do it!

I love you, do you know how much? :)

Love Always AND forever,
Your RED and Izzy

Anonymous said...

Red ~ I put you and Izzy in my prayer request!! Now fatten that little girl up or I'm going to come there and force feed you!!  Got it??  I love you tons!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Favorite Cousin ~ I would love to come out with you!!  Except, that's a long drive to get wasted!!!!!!  Ha ha.  I'll be home in a few weeks....I'll make the drinks this time! :)  I love you!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rene,
Well, I finally found a few minutes to read your journal.  It is delightful.  You always remind me of what is important.  I watched part of the movie "The Secret" last night (have you seen it?) and it's all about positive thoughts and feelings, which you definitely have, and how you attract similar things to yourself when you are positive.  I've been in Costa Rica for 10 days, and saw some wonderful sights.  I especially loved the monkeys--up close and personal.  Tried calling your house today and got the fax.  Just wanted to catch up.  But reading your journal helped.  Stay happy.
Love, Marilyn