Tuesday, July 3, 2007

You've Figured Me Out!

Alright, so I suck.  I have a bad attitude right now, I'm not taking phone calls, and I just want to sleep.  I'm certain if my insides fell out...correction what's left of my insides I would feel much better.  I could just step over them and walk on about my merry way.  Yea, I know be careful of what I wish for.  Did I mention this hateful cough??  OK I'll stop complaining.  It could be so much worse.

People are setting off fireworks already.  I can hear them.  Unlike Maryland, they are legal here.  So much so, that every corner ya drive by...has a huge fireworks stand.  Mike's Marvelous Missile Fireworks, Fred's Fabulous Fireworks, Sam's Super Firework's World.  No, really I'm serious.  Ha ha.

Anyone remember the guy I was dating before I left Maryland?  Smiling....

I'm going to respond to comments now, and then go to sleep.

Sure do love y'all!

 

*** Please say prayers for My Aunt Gloria and our family, Nathan (He's Home!!!), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Mr. Russo, Ms Pammy (recovering from surgery.), LenoreTrish and David Carey. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is in Iraq, fighting the war.

 

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No matter what you go through no matter the days you endure, you've got the LARGEST support team EVER!
If you could pass around some of your pains and aches I'd like to take a double of whatever you pass around.  To give you peace is what I pray for nightly.
At times I get angry that my prayers aren't being heard at all.  You know me and my difficulty with trusting God completely.

I've been quite depressed myself.  Things have changed in my life and I don't adapt to change well.  Time will get me through I suppose.  

Whenever you get the chance give me a call I'm always waiting to hear from you.
I love you a million times more than yesterday and I can't even tell you how much I want to just hold your face in my hand, look in your eyes, tell you I love you and give you the biggest hug that ever exists.

With Love Always,
~Red~

Anonymous said...

Hi my favorite friend!!!  You can suck all you want to by hibernating, just don't suck too long!!!  Keep believing that this too shall pass and it will.  I know it's not fun being in pain every hour and minute of the day, just know that it is making you stronger and GOD will take care of you!  He does have a master plan for you and he knows that you have much work to do with us messed up friends you have.  You have many missions left like whale watching with your sister, seeing me get married..........LOL!  (you'll live forever to see that!), watching your nieces and nephew grow up and also my brat, and I could go on and on and on...............so, just know that you do have the best friends and family ever and we support you know matter what is going on.  For me, because I am being selfish, just don't disappear too long at a time........I wish I could make it ALL better!!!!  I love you and wish I was right there with you enjoying the explosions!!!!!  I pray for you to have some good days.............and many more good times!!!!!!  I miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs,
Michelle