Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Fever Broke!!

My fever finally broke today.  It's only 100. I guess that's considered "breaking"....right?  My oncologist didn't find anything particularly wrong in my blood work.  Besides, the cancer.  :) Ohhh come on that was funny!! At least, I'm back to being me!  However, he put me on an antibiotic anyway.  Gotta love that.  I'm still tossing my cookies.  No end in sight for that!  Seriously!

Aunt Gloria's funeral was yesterday.  I was told by several people the service was beautiful. Aside from all the people there celebrating her life, there was plenty of laughter, music and tears. I'm still sad I wasn't able to be there.  I'm very sad she's gone.

Thank you for all the support and prayers.  Thank you, thank you, thank you. 

For all the "new comers"...please just give me a little time to catch up on "things". I promise I'll be adding the links to your journals...so we can share in your lives as well.

I love y'all bunches!  Remember...live in the moment best you can. 

*** Please say prayers for my family.

*** Please say prayers for Nathan (They didn't "get it all".), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Mr. Russo, Ms Pammy (recovering from surgery.), LenoreTrish, David Carey, Sugar, Cindy (She's in remission), Tammy (she's in remission) and Jeannette. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is in Iraq, fighting the war.

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back tomy first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! Glad the fever broke! Praise God!
Nice to hear your Aunts funeral went well, I know she was looking down & smiling. {{ }}
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I am so glad!!! Thank You Jesus!
love ya,
carlene

Anonymous said...

Why are you listening to such a sad song?
It's a great song BTW!
I love you.
Thank you Jesus your fever finally broke!
Prayers work and I'm a believer.
I love you more and more each day.
I hope your tummy feels better soon too.
Love Always,
RED

Anonymous said...

have a good friday:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

It was good to read your fever broke and also that your Aunts funeral went well.I am sure she knew you had her in thought even if you couldn't make it.You Take Care and I hope you feel much better today.Prayers being said for everyone.You take all the time you need I understand.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that your fever broke and I sure hope you feel better soon. I'm sorry you were not able to go to the funeral. I know how sad  you are that she is gone. Prayers to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Love your sesnse of humour!
have a great weekend
Lyn

Anonymous said...

happy to hear your fever broke some. I had fevers all the time when doing chemo. (((((((((hugs))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Glad your fever broke. Sorry you're still sick. Sorry abour your aunt.
Take care, Chrissie