Saturday, July 7, 2007

An Email

I'm crying.  It's Julie's fault.  She sent me an email that said everything I needed to hear.  So why the tears, y'all are wondering?!  Oh because sometimes I just need to know it is ok to be me.  It's ok to let loose and cry.  It's ok to talk about being scared.  And it's ok to share my reality with a friend, no matter how terrible it might be to cope with.

I sure do love y'all!! 

 

*** Please say prayers for My Aunt Gloria and our family, Nathan (He's Home!!!), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Mr. Russo, Ms Pammy (recovering from surgery.), LenoreTrish, David Carey, Sugar and Jeannette. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is in Iraq, fighting the war.

 

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sending out positive thoughts for you and yours and lighting a white candle.
Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

AWWWW feel my big hugs, know that I'm thinking of you.
Sending a prayer up now, may God blss you dear one.
Just know we all have bad days & bad times, think of the good things in your life...even if it's just a pet or sunset.
Know I care.
Blessings, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I sure do hope to hear from you again.....

You need your friends as much as we need you.

Remember that.

Love,
Heather

Anonymous said...

FC I MISS YOU!!! ...tear...

Anonymous said...

There's nothing wrong with crying it's part of life.
Take care, Chrissie