Saturday, July 14, 2007

About Me...

                                                 

Hello.  Here's the scoop on me.  I'm not doing so well.  I haven't had this many consecutive bad days....well never.  Except when I was doing chemotherapy.  I'm feeling discouraged, sad and scared. 

I am going to try to get out of the house for a little while on Sunday.  I did sit outside on the swing for about 15 minutes tonight when I let Cassie dog out.  Fresh air felt good.

My parents went to Philly to see Aunt Gloria and family.  Keep us in your prayers please.

I am going to try to watch a movie and tuck in.

I love y'all.  I am so grateful for another day.

 

*** Please say prayers for My Aunt Gloria (she's back in the hospital), Nathan (They didn't "get it all".), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Mr. Russo, Ms Pammy (recovering from surgery.), LenoreTrish, David Carey, Sugar and Jeannette. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is in Iraq, fighting the war.

 

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate that I am not there to beat the door down and make you let me in..........I also hate that your days are less than enjoyable.  My thoughts and prayers are for GOD to bring you good, happy days.  I want you to know how much I love you!  Believe that good days will come again.............and they will!  

Hugs,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

My thoughts & prayers are with you.
Hope you have a better tomorrow.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I love you sister.  The good days will come again.  Until they do I'll just hold your hand and pray through the bad ones while still remembering to find the diamonds in each day.  I hope your Sunday brings you peace and blessings.  I wish I could be there.

Be blessed,
Pamela

Anonymous said...

I know what I mentioned to you before.

I just wanted to remind you that I am praying for you, (along with the family and our church).  I wish I was able to take your pain and give you 365 good days straight through and then another set, etc.

The sun, moon and stars shine brightly just for you.

I love you more today than yesterday.....

Holding your hand day and night, tightly,
~RED~

Anonymous said...

Prayers going up for you and those you have mentioned. Helen

Anonymous said...

Hi Irene. Coming your way by way of Sugar. I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself to you. My name is Cindy. I was diagnosed in 2004 with Hodgekins Stage 3 Lymphoma. I am in remission, but live with the fact it can come back at any time. Please stop by and visit anytime. I live in Philadelphia, North East. (((((((((hugs)))))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. Glad you were able to get outside even if only for a few minutes.
Take care, Chrissie