Thursday, July 12, 2007

It's All About Me

                                                     

Today my attitude was better.

Today I put some laundry away.

Today I drove myself to get a hair cut.

Today the pain didn't feel as bad.

Today I cried when I read journal comments.

Today I sat outside and felt the warmth of the sun on my face.

Today I weigh less than I have in the last four years.

Today I rubbed my Mom's back after she hit her funny bone.

Today I started looking for a plane ticket so I can go to DC again.

Today I listened to two CD's I had never listened to before.

Today I read Chicken Soup For The Surviving Souls.

Today I tried napping.

Today I said I love you to every person who called me.

Today I've made this entry all about me.

 

Sure do love y'all!

 

*** Please say prayers for My Aunt Gloria (she's home from the hospital), Nathan (They didn't "get it all".), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Mr. Russo, Ms Pammy (recovering from surgery.), LenoreTrish, David Carey, Sugar and Jeannette. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is in Iraq, fighting the war.

 

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Came by to wish you a nice Fri 13th tomorrow. :) Hope you have a nice weekend too.
Huggies,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Today, I read my sisters' journal entry and said a prayer because my life is so blessed by her.

Good night, I love you!

Anonymous said...

Today, along with Pam, I prayed for my dear best friend for pain free days and nights and happy days of enjoying God's creations and all He has to offer you.

I love you and it's nice to read things are a tad better today.
Anything I can do?
Still need your address please, ma'am.

Loving you endlessly
~RED~

Anonymous said...

Today I felt your new strength and know that it is here to stay.  Today I continue to pray for an old friend who is stronger than she will ever realize.  Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am glad to hear a comment that is totally you!  It's always about you my dear friend and I am ok with that!  Really, I couldn't stand it if it were any other way.  I hope that today you have had the same joys as yesterday, but really.....how crispy do you want to get????  LOL!  

Love and miss you!  Continue to believe and the good days will follow.  

Hugs,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

FC---It's ALWAYS about you!!!

DUH!

Anonymous said...

That was a wonderful list.
Take care, Chrissie