Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It Was a GOOD Day

Today was a good day.  I returned some phone calls that needed to be made.  I sat on the back porch, and caught the rays of the sun.  Napped. I laughed alot, cried a little and only had one "incident" with food.  Who needs dinner anyway!  :)

 

 

My biopsy is Thursday at 10:00 am. 

I will be arriving back "home" to DC, Saturday. YAAHOOOO!

 

*** Please say prayers for my family.

*** Please say prayers for Nathan (They didn't "get it all".), Ms Bobby (she started radiation), Mr. Russo, Ms Pammy (recovering from surgery.), LenoreTrish, David Carey, Sugar, Cindy (She's in remission), Tammy (she's in remission) and Jeannette. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He is in Iraq, fighting the war.

 

If this is yourfirst time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you had a good day! :)
Let us know how your biopsy turns out, hope it's good news for a change.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

have a good hump day:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just checked this journal 15 minutes ago and there was nothing here.  Now, there's a journal entry and 2 posts.  I wanted to be first.  I'm really going to bed now.  I love you more than you know.  Praying for herky tomorrow too! (hee hee)

Sweet dreams sister.

Anonymous said...

Pamela ~ Got the visual on that again.  It is hilarious!!!!!!!! I love you Sister. Million miles to heaven...whoever gets there first...don't forget to save a seat at the breakfast table. ok??  OK I'm crying now.  It's past my bed time.  Don't tell. :)  Good night.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good day.
Barbara

Anonymous said...

I heard how good your day was in your loving voice!!!  I LOVE YOU!
I can't wait to see you!!
I can't wait to hold you and hug you!!
I am so thankful and greatful to have you in my life.
You're so super special to me.
Gimme a ring today and lemme know whatcha was thinkin about last night ;o)
xoxoxoxoxoxo
I LOVE YOU more than yesterday, how'd that happen? *laughing*
Love Always
RED~

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear you had a good day. I hope all the days ahead are also good ones for you. I will be thinking about you on thursday and keeping you in prayers. (((((((warm hugs)))))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

This is my first time to visit your journal. I did what you suggested and went back to your first entry. I have never heard the song but the words you have written are beautiful. My heart and prayers go out to you and to your family. If you feel up to it and if you haven't already done so your are very welcome to visit my journal. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

I'm glad this was a good day for you. "Who needs dinner anyway" is what I need to be saying maybe I'd loose some weight then. Thinking of you and your family.
Take care, Chrissie