Saturday, March 17, 2007

What A Day! What A Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!  I didn't drink any green beer tonight.  I did however have a very tall brandy slushie with a straw, courtesy of Julie.  She's been telling me about the "concoction" for quite some time. I waited entirely too long to try one.  I won't wait so long for an invitation for another!!!!!!! YUMMY.

I had Girl Scouts from 2 pm to 5pm today.  The girls were earning GIRLSPORTS badges.  If you flip through the pictures above you'll see some of our activities.   I love the pictures of victory...arms in the air, the pure look of joy! I have to admit though, the pictures of the girls working together are heart warming too!!  The Girl Scouts ROCK!!!!!!!!

Now, you don't have to sit and wonder about supper this evening...of course I was with Felkoff and Friedman!!  I should have NEVER written about them!  They played nicely!!  I told them, that wasn't allowed!! Neither of them argued for "ownership" of the check.  What was that about?!!   

I mentioned my brandy slushie...but didn't tell you about the Uno game or the helmet and short bus.  Hmmmmm....I just can't.  How about I just say  I had a fabulous time at Julie and John's?!!!!!

The house smells deliciously of chocolate.  It's going to be a very important day here tomorrow, and Mom and Dad have been baking.  John is coming over for lunch, by request of Uncle Gravy.  Oh if you only knew my Uncle Gravy!!!!!!!  This is going to be off the charts for amusement, no doubt!

What a FABULOUS day!!!!

Off to bed....I love y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

*** Please keep  Nathan ("They found zero Neuroblastoma cells in his sample.  This would mean his bone marrow is clear."  YEAH!!!!!!) , Ms Bobby (she's starting radiation at the end of the month.) and Ms Pammy, and Trish in your prayers. They are all fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Heather and Izzy in her tummy.  Baby Izzy needs to fatten up before she arrives in May!!!!!!!

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have approximately 19073948623986598356932873250932840.999 questions for you. Don't let me forget to ask them.

Miss you aka if school wasn't so damn "important" I'd be down there right now.

~FC~

Anonymous said...

Ahhh yes, the helmet and the short bus. The one tale that cannot be retold but only experienced!! I nearly bust a gut laughing so hard! We HAVE to do that again! Julie