Sunday, March 25, 2007

Statements for the day...

** Wal Mart Pharmacy sucks.

** It was 86 degrees today.

** My mother makes the best Phillipino egg rolls EVER!!

** There is always room for dessert.

** I am absolutely EXHAUSTED and feel yucky.

** I am ALWAYS grateful for another day!!!!!!!

I love y'all!! Good night!!

 

*** Please keep  Nathan ("They found zero Neuroblastomacells in his sample.  This would mean his bone marrow is clear."  YEAH!!!!!!) , Ms Bobby (she had a second biopsy, and has not started any treatment yet.), Ms Pammy, and Trish in your prayers. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Prayers for Tom and his family.

*** Prayers for Ms Cathie andMr Don.

*** Prayers for Heather and Izzy in her tummy.  Baby Izzy needs to fatten up before she arrives in May!!!!!!!

*** A Very Special Congrats to FC for getting the job!!  I'm proud of you!!

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DON'T LIKE TO HEAR YOU'RE FEELING YUCKY.  HOPE YOU GOT A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP AND ARE FEELING BETTER TODAY.  

LOVE YA.

UNCLE GRAVY'S BETTER HALF