Thursday, March 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Ellie!!!!!!

Today is my niece's 5th birthday. 

Look at that face!!  Isn't she adorable!?!!! 

Happy Birthday Elizabeth!! 

I love you and cannot wait to see you!!

 

I feel ok today.  I've been able to eat and keep everything down.  That's a plus.

Work was great.  I've graduated to my own desk.  :)  I even worked alone with only a few mistakes.  I hope that continues.  This type of medical billing is completely different than what I am used to.  I love it though!!

The weather cooled off just a bit.  It makes it easier on my breathing. But I sure wish Mother Nature was more consistent!!!!!

I'm off to bed.  I love y'all!!!!

 

Congrats to Beth, Rich, and Drew!!! They have a new member of the family.  Welcome Baby Lauren Faye!!!

 

*** Please keep  Nathan, Ms Bobby (she had a second biopsy, and has not started any treatment yet.), Ms Pammy, Lenore, and Trish in your prayers. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Prayers for Ms Cathie and Mr Don.

*** Prayers for Heather and Izzy in her tummy.  Baby Izzy needs to fatten up before she arrives in May!!!!!!!

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't drink the night b4 you have class at 10 the next day. that's all i have to say

Anonymous said...

I need details FC!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ellie!!!  Glad you are feeling better!  I know this journal is all about you but just for one minute..........I earned my trip and I am going to Mexico!!!!!!!!!  Now I can sleep at night:)  And, I'll notify the candle pool winners this weekend.........good luck and thanks for the 125% belief that I can do it!

Hugs,
Michelle