Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tomorrow Will Be A Better Day

Not feeling great today.  Even a toasted bagel couldn't settle my tummy.  Thank goodness for Phenerghan.  My sister thinks it is psychological. Hmmmmm....perhaps.

I'm watching American Idol.  Sanjaya made it another week. Seriously, what is going on??

I need to lay down.  I love y'all.

 

Congrats to Beth, Rich, and Drew!!! They have a new member of the family.  Baby Lauren Faye was born at 10:04 am today!!!!!!!!!

 

*** Please keep  Nathan, Ms Bobby (she had a second biopsy, and has not started any treatment yet.), Ms Pammy, Lenore, and Trish in your prayers. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Prayers for Ms Cathie and Mr Don.

*** Prayers for Heather and Izzy in her tummy.  Baby Izzy needs to fatten up before she arrives in May!!!!!!!

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!


 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just go into work and say, "listen ya'll, (because for some reason I do not understand people use that phrase) I'm goin to that there country's capital, I'll bring back some crab cakes if ya'll let me go ya'll." and they'll say, "Sure ya'll, go like ahead ya'll and cowboys and rodeos and nascar."

:-D

~FC~

Anonymous said...

FC ~ You are too funny.  I don't think they are going to fall for that though!  And seriously, in the South "they" don't get the crab cake thing or eating crabs at all!!
Sigh....I hope I get to see you soon!

xoxoxox,
Me

Anonymous said...

Now these yankees will gladly eat REAL CRABCAKES with you in the faces of all these southerners HAH! Yes, Helmet Boy likes them too!
Seriously, if Sanjaya can make it this far maybe I ought to try out for the show. And I don't have to work so hard to make my hair do that - all I have to do is wake up and go on stage! You might need the Phenergan before watching his next performance!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Julie!!!!!!  Ha!!!!!!  That was too funny.  Crab cakes anyone?  Not for Helmet Boy....he's bad, very bad! xoxoxoxox