Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Unexpected Change

There's no easy way to say it.  I'm not flying home tomorrow. My co worker that is training me, had a death in the family.  Tragic death, actually.  She's taking a leave of absence. So, the owner of the company and my office manager have asked that I work until she returns. 

I hate to be even a little selfish....but I am sad.  Of course, I am more sad for my co worker who has lost a brother unexpectedly.

Please count your blessings!! You never know when God is going to give out angel wings!!

I love y'all very much.

 

Congrats to Beth, Rich, and Drew!!! They have a new member of the family.  Baby Lauren Faye was born at 10:04 am today!!!!!!!!!

 

*** Please keep  Nathan, Ms Bobby (she had a second biopsy, and has not started any treatment yet.), Ms Pammy, Lenore, and Trish in your prayers. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Prayers for Ms Cathie andMr Don.

*** Prayers for Heather and Izzy in her tummy.  Baby Izzy needs to fatten up before she arrives in May!!!!!!!

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no on all accounts!!!! When will you be coming in then???

I hear we'll be seeing you next Saturday (hopefully)!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww Ren, I'm sorry. We'll have to plan for Tony's another time!!  

Anonymous said...

Oh dear heavens!  I couldn't even begin to know the feeling of losing a sibling.  Heck I only have one and I think I'd lose my damn mindl.  I'm so sorry for your co worker. :(  Very sad.

Just keep us posted on the grand entrance of the Reeknee's return.

I can NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT wait to SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU!

I love you.  I miss you.  I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will clear my schedule big time just for YOU!

Anonymous said...

Oh yay for Beth!!  Another pink team member WOO HOO!!

I guess I'm next in line.

Isabella shall be here sometime in the near future..LOL..how's that for a guestimate? *LOL*

Anonymous said...

I don't know when I'm coming home Ladies!!  I have to wait until my co worker returns!!!!!!!!  I've cried enough about it!!!!!!!  :(

Anonymous said...

Ok, sorry that we are not together tonight or sometime this weekend, or next week but you are the best for staying..........I wouldn't have you any other way!
Miss and love you...........shall we start a countdown to the Princess's party or is it too soon?

Love and hugs!
Michelle