Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Quiet Day

From Instant Karma
by Barbara Ann Kipfer

  • In every moment you have a choice.
  • If it will brighten someone's day, say it.
  • Be authentic.
  • Be a friend to all living things.
  • Breath deeply as you get into a comfortable sleeping position.
  • Accept what comes your way without doubt and fear.
  • Take a sick day when you are sick.
  • Be active consciously.

 

I got that in my mail box today.  I love it.  Especially, the first one...because you know there are always choices.  You can choose to be happy.  You can choose how you are going to spend your time.  You can choose whether you are going to live life or throw in the towel!!  Enough said!!

It was beautiful today.  I spent a couple hours sitting in the back yard.  I read some, played with Cassie (my doggie), and just took in the sun and fresh air.  I am ready for Spring.

I'm feeling ok.  Very tired though.  I'm not sure if it's still the new meds or just my body fighting.  Either way, I love my sleep.  :)

I thought I'd have my permanent schedule with Talula now, but I don't.  My boss hasn't responded to why, even though I've left him two messages and sent an email.  I'm not sure what the deal is...but I told Mom I think they are hoping I quit.  Not because I'm not a "good angel".  Perhaps,  it is because I am limited in what I can do as an angel. Whatever it is, I wish he would let me know.  In the mean time, I have a job interview on Thursday. 

Anyone else watching American Idol??  I'm addicted!!!  (shamelessly admitting it!!)

I'm chilly.  I'm going to get under some blankets and tuck in.

I love y'all and I'm thrilled you keep coming back to share my life with me!!

 

*** Please keep  Nathan ("They found zero Neuroblastoma cells in his sample.  This would mean his bone marrow is clear."  YEAH!!!!!!) , Ms Bobby (she's starting radiation soon.) and Ms Pammy in your prayers. They are all fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Heather and Izzy in her tummy.  Baby Izzy needs to fatten up before she arrives in June!!!!!!!

*** Please pray for Mary Nell and the healing of her back.

*** Prayers for Cassie and her family.

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

 

No comments: