Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Oooops!!!!!!!!

I was reprimanded by the office manager today.  The tattoo on my back was showing.  She was shocked and appalled.  Let me be clear, for those of you that don't know.  It IS NOT on the small of my back.  It's in between my shoulder blades.  Well, a little higher than that.  Right below my neck actually.  So, today I had a shirt on with a wide neck, that exposed the whole tattoo.  I didn't know!  It is on my back and I never see it, and most of the time I forget I have it!  I was told in no uncertain terms that tattoos cannot be exposed.  That was after she asked me how many I have.  : ) 

Other than that small "snafu", I'm really enjoying my new job, and I have to say I've settled in quite nicely.  I know it's only been three days however, I tend to have a little bit of an addictive personality.  You knew that already, right?  :)  I gave everyone the giggles this afternoon!

I feel GREAT!!!!  You'd be surprised at how discipline I've been. I'm going to bed early, still drinking lots of water during the day, taking my pain meds (ewwwwwwww that office chair I sat in on my first day, hurt me!!) and packing lunch from home! 

Life is good, because I want it to be. (CHOICES!!)  Life is good because I am blessed by my family, friends, and God.  Life is good because at this moment, I am doing what I am passionate about (writing).  Life is good because I was given another day!!!!

I love y'all and should I not see tomorrow...I'll be saving you a seat at the breakfast table!!!

Special thank you to Tony Luke.

 

*** Please keep  Nathan ("They found zero Neuroblastoma cells in his sample.  This would mean his bone marrow is clear."  YEAH!!!!!!) , Ms Bobby (she's starting radiation at the end of the month.) and Ms Pammy in your prayers. They are all fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Heather and Izzy in her tummy.  Baby Izzy needs to fatten upbefore she arrives in June!!!!!!!

*** Please pray for Mary Nell and the healing of her back.

*** Prayers for Cassie and her family.

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I <3 new posts. Have fun with my grandparents--please remind them not to drive at night and tell them I said so--they'll explain. :-D

Glad you're enjoying your new job---and it would be funny if you got tattoos on your hands because you can't really cover them up.

Oh me...I'm SUCH an instigator...

<3 FC

Anonymous said...

hahaha I remember when you got that tattoo when you were up here with Barbie!
HA! Tell Dad thanks.
Well I am glad other than the tattoo incident that all is well.

Reen, you sound so amazing in this post.  I have felt such positive energy coming from you in your writing.  I am over the moon thrilled at how well you are feeling. PRAISE GOD!

I can't wait to see you.
Are you still coming up here even though you started a new job??

I love you more than you'll ever know and even MORE than I loved you YESTERDAY!!!!!

~your RED and neice Izzy~

Anonymous said...

FC ~ We are sooooooo alike.  I was thinking the same thing!!!  Your grandparents should be here by the time I get home from work today...I'll pass along your message. I miss you and love you tons.

Anonymous said...

Red~I'm still coming home. I just won't be staying as long. I'll call you tonight.  Love you bunches!!!!!!!