Monday, March 12, 2007

A New Beginning

 

Good Morning!!  I'm on my way to work...YEAH!!!  I'll fill you in on my day and my weekend, when I get home!!  Wish me luck!  :)

Well, I survived an eight hour day at my new job....and with only one cup of coffee!! I even got to enter charges and do some web claims.  Everyone in the office is cross trained, and extremely helpful. It feels great to be working again!!

I have to go to bed now!!  I love y'all!!

 

 

 

*** Please keep  Nathan ("They found zero Neuroblastoma cells in his sample.  This would mean his bone marrow is clear."  YEAH!!!!!!) , Ms Bobby (she's starting radiation at the end of the month.) and Ms Pammy in your prayers. They are all fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Heather and Izzy in her tummy.  Baby Izzy needs to fatten up before she arrives in June!!!!!!!

*** Please pray for Mary Nell and the healing of her back.

*** Prayers for Cassie and her family.

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I suck~I hope you got my message wishing you a happy first day at your job!  Can't wait to hear all about it!

Hugs,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

You don't suck!  I know how busy you are!  I'll try calling you at lunch today!  I love you and miss you bunches!

Anonymous said...

Way to go sister *big hug*
I am happy to hear of your first day and that it is back in a medical office!  YEE HAA!
Sounds like you are VERY happy!  I love that!!!
I see the Dr March 21st to see if Izzy has gained anything.
She's due May 22nd and I am doubtful I will make it that far.
My job is having a baby shower for me at one of the nurse's houses in Olney on April 14th, wanna come along?
I love you and you will be coming up here in less than 2 weeks, right?
YAHOO!
~RED~