Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Oxygen Please!

This is going to be short.  I'm feeling "under the weather".  I stayed in bed most of the day, using my oxygen.  Fun, fun!!

My job interview is tomorrow!!  Wish me luck and say some prayers for me!

Before I climb back into bed, here are some "rules" to live by. (Pass it along...I got it in three emails today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Life is short*Break the rules* Forgive quickly* Kiss slowly* Love
truly*Laugh uncontrollably & never regret anything that made you smile.

Goodnight.  I love y'all.

 

*** Please keep  Nathan ("They found zero Neuroblastoma cells in his sample.  This would mean his bone marrow is clear."  YEAH!!!!!!) , Ms Bobby (she's starting radiation soon.) and Ms Pammy in your prayers. They are all fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Please say prayers for Heather and Izzy in her tummy.  Baby Izzy needs to fatten up before she arrives in June!!!!!!!

*** Please pray for Mary Nell and the healing of her back.

*** Prayers for Cassie and her family.

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

 

No comments: