Monday, April 30, 2007

I Need Oxygen, PLEASE!!!

I'm not breathing very well today.  I'm not sure why.  It could be those damn lungs of mine collapsing.  :)  However, I think it is because Dr. Rhynes changed the dosage of one my medications, and my body is just not happy about it.  I feel like I'm drowning...which does not promote good sleeping!!

I'm going back to work tomorrow.  I know some of you think that is outrageous.  But, the way I look at it is I could stay home anticipating my shhhhh....death or go back to work and live a little.  I like the living much better!!

I have a blood draw on Friday for all my "diseases".  Dr. Rhynes will forward the appropriate results to my cardiologist and oncologist.  That way, I'm not having three different draws each week.

This is short, I know but I must get some shut eye.  I love y'all so much!!  Sweet Dreams!

PS ~ Have I mentioned that Barbi is going to be here on Thursday and she's staying until Monday?!!!!!!!!!!  YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He was deployed and is now in Iraq.

*** Please say prayers for Bob Browning and his family. He has also been deployed, and will be leaving the end of May.

*** Please keep Nathan, Ms Bobby, Ms Pammy, Lenore, Trish, and David Carey in your prayers. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my friend!  I am sorry to hear that the body doesn't like the change.  I don't like change either and trust me when I say I was sad that I wasn't there taking care of you!  You know I had to throw out my motherly words of listening to your body but in the same breath, I know that you wouldn't still be kicking if you didn't go out and live and do what you do......so, get it together girl!  There is much more work to be done on this earth and we have a trip to look forward to next year, remember?  I am glad to hear that Barb is coming to play.  I do believe that is just what the doctor ordered!!!!  Have a great time, maybe a drink or two for me, and give her a hug for me!  Miss and love you and yes it's way passed my bedtime!!!!  Oh and what are your lungs thinking????  You have cancer or something?

Can't wait to see you soon!!!!!

Hugs,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

You really need to stop complaining and playing the "cancer card." I mean really, what do YOU have to complain about anyway??

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm sooooooo not funny.

LOVE YOU!

~FC~

PS-You can "breathe" easy knowing that I'll bring you back something special from Europe--like myself. ;-)

Anonymous said...

FC ~ Do you have any idea just how funny you are??  Of course you do!!!  After all, you are my cousin and WE are fabulous! I miss you and love you bunches.
xoxoxox Me