Thursday, April 26, 2007

Grumpy

Hi Everyone!

I'm sorry I didn't get back to writing last night.  I was really tired.  I figured since I had given you the good news for the day, the rest could wait until tomorrow.

So, it's now tomorrow.  I just want to warn you ahead of time, be warned, Rene is ready to come home and she is getting grumpy sitting in that hospital.  You might want to think twice about calling.  If you do call remeber you were forewarned. 

The tests to (hopefully) determine the problem in Rene's ankle will be completed this afternoon.  With any luck , we'll know tomorrow what is going on and maybe even get some kind of timeline for Rene's departure from the hospital.  Keep your fingers crossed, even better, say a prayer.  Thanks!!!

That's about it.  As for me, Sarah and Daniel just finished three long days of standardized testing with our homeschooling group.  Ellie and I helped out by providing childcare for the test proctors children. We celebrated the last day with an ice cream party for the participants.  It was fun!  We have guests coming this weekend and we're very excited!  I need to strighten up my house, so I'll wind this up for today.  I'll let you know if anything important comes up, I promise!

Talk to you soon!
Pamela

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Rach,

That's either a funny way of spelling who or woohoo (and I'm not really sure that is the correct spelling either of a word that I'm not sure is actually a word).  I'll go with the joyous sounding woohoo!!

Love,
Pam