Thursday, April 5, 2007

Murphy's Law

 

Don't you think it sucks when you work late....have to rush to your Girl Scout meeting...and then your check engine light comes on while your racing down the highway??

Doesn't it suck even more when your parents are out of town and you aren't sure if there is a spare set of keys to their SUV in hopes that you'll drive that to work instead of the check engine light car???

I suppose it could always get worse....like I could have a terminal disease.  Ohhh wait...I do!!  Well, at least it's not contagious!!!!  :)

I'm looking forward to a brighter tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Happy 10th Birthday to my beautiful niece, Sarah!

 

*** Please keep  Nathan, Ms Bobby (she had a second biopsy, and has not started any treatment yet.), Ms Pammy, Lenore, and Trish in your prayers. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Prayers for Ms Cathie and Mr Don.

*** Prayers for Heather and Izzy in her tummy.  Baby Izzy needs to fatten up before she arrives in May!!!!!!!

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now there's looking on the bright side of things.....I think....