Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It's A Special Day

I am the proud daughter of a Clemson graduate!!  Today, Mom graduated as a Master Gardener from Clemson.  Not only did we celebrate her graduation, but today is also her birthday!!!!!  I'd like to tell you how old she is, just so I can read all your comments saying "Wow she looks GREAT for her age".  However, I was told that if I posted her age, she'd disown me.  :)

Yesterday, I searched everywhere for the perfect gift for Mom.  It was almost 8:00 pm when I decided I might as well call it quits.  But then I drove passed the Hobby Lobby and I heard it calling me.  If you look at the pictures above, you'll see what I went home with.  :)

Before I left for work this morning, I gave the present to Mom.  If I would have known how excited she was going to get I would have taken pictures.  You would have thought she won the lottery!!!!

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!! Congratulations Mom!!!!  I love you!!

I know I've been "absent" for a few days.  Not to worry though, I'm just a little exhausted.  It is at times like this, I wish I had a lap top computer. (hint...hint) I could simply sit in bed and write my entries!!! 

Work is great.  I'm loving it.  Even though, there are a couple of less than motivated boys there that I NEED to retrain!  Ha ha!

I'm having blood draws and weigh in's on Saturdays now.  There isn't any new news, or good news either!  I still have cancer.  :)

I'm tired and must sleep.  I love y'all very much!!!

 

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He was deployed and is now in Iraq.

*** Please say prayers for Bob Browning and his family. He has also been deployed, and will be leaving the end of May.

*** Please keep  Nathan, Ms Bobby, Ms Pammy, Lenore, Trish, and David Carey in your prayers. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Prayers for Heather and Izzy in her tummy.  Baby Izzy needs to fatten up before she arrives in May!!!!!!!

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is you're a working girl, buy yourself a laptop....GEEEEZZZZ!!!

Congrats to your Mommy....that's terribly wonderful.

And I'm sure work is great, but let's be serious--being here with me would be much more fun.

:-D

<3,
~FC~

Anonymous said...

Oh dear,

How on earth can I forget Mom's Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Gasp*  Shame on me!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look incredible by the way, can't wait to see you soon (Hoping this summer in your new home..lol)

And REEN way to GO with the present.  We love her Green Thumb!!

Mom is great with the flowers and trees and Dad's great with the baking.

Truly, what more could you ask for??  

Love Always,
~RED~