Thursday, April 19, 2007

Not Irene, please read

Hi Meet Me At The Breakfast Table Fans,

This Is Pamela, Irene's sister (for those of you who don't know).  Forgive me, I'm not as witty and I don't write as well as my sister.  But, I will do anything for her and she asked me to do this.  Rene (that's what I call her) was admitted to the hospital tonight.  She has multiple blood clots in her lungs.  From what I understand she will be given some medicine to dissolve the clots.  I think that takes time and monitoring.  So, she'll be hanging out at ANMED in Anderson, SC (my mom said, "the one on Clemson Blvd," I guess there is more than one) for a couple of days.  She hasn't been admitted to her own room yet, so she doesn't have a phone number where she can be reached.  Her cell phone is almost dead so don't try to call her tonight.  As soon as I have more information, I'll post it here.  Try not to worry too much, now is the time she needs your strength to help carry her.  The only thing Rene asked is that we pray for her.  So, please pray for her as you know she is diligent in her prayer for you.  

More later,
Pamela

No comments: