Monday, April 16, 2007

Precious Time

There just aren't enough minutes in the days!!  I couldn't get enough of The Browning Bunch! Where should I start?? We celebrated Daniel's 8th birthday (flip through ALL of the pictures please!) with Kentucky Fried Chicken (as requested by the birthday boy!!), ice cream, and chocolate raspberry cake.  Of course my father made it!!  You have to ask that???  :)  Daniel opened lots of presents. Many of which had the same letters on the box.  LEGO!!  I imagine he's going to be preoccupied for a while!

Sarah, Ellie, and Daniel made an attempt at climbing one of the big trees in the back yard. It was fantastic watching them!!  (Daniel climbs everything anyway!!)  I'll tell you what, it brought back some great memories for Pamela and I.  If you can believe it...I used to climb trees!  Yes, at some point...THE Princess wasn't so much of a Princess!!

My sister is just beautiful. Being near her makes me "breathe" better.  No pun intended, really!!  She simply makes me feel at ease and secure. I couldn't walk this journey without her.  I don't know how many times I've said that.  I'll continue to say it, until God gives me my angel wings.

Speaking of angel wings...David, Pamela, and I sat around one night joking about how God has to rethink whether he wants to "bring me home" or not.  We were laughing, discussing how God just isn't ready for me to bring havoc to heaven.  So, he continues to let me be a miracle...and of course allows me to cause a little chaos too!!

I treasure my family.  I could not be more grateful to have them.  Each moment, every hug, all the giggles, and the memories.  I hope I will never take them, or this life time for granted.         

I continue to feel tired and I am having tummy issues daily.  I've lost a little bit of weight...something the doc seems to feel very concerned about.  There is a HUGE part of me that would rather not have blood taken or get weighed weekly.  The less I know...the better I seem to feel!

My job is GREAT!!  I actually know what I am doing!  Somewhat.  Ha ha!

It's time for me to sign off.  I love y'all so much!!  Thank you for taking this journey with me. If I don't see tomorrow...I'll be saving you a seat at the breakfast table.

 

*** Please pray for Reeda and her family.  She lost her brother in a senseless tragedy.

*** Please say prayers for Jay Carey and his family.  He was deployed and is now in Iraq.

*** Please say prayers for Bob Browning and his family. He has also been deployed, and will be leaving the end of May.

*** Please keep  Nathan, Ms Bobby, Ms Pammy, Lenore, Trish, and David Carey in your prayers. They are fighting the battle with cancer too .

*** Prayers for Heather and Izzy in her tummy.  Baby Izzy needs to fatten up before she arrives in May!!!!!!!

 

If this is your first time reading my journal, PLEASE go back to my first entry on 11-15-06 to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, look at all the fun you had this weekend! I'm so glad you got to see everybody, and reading your stories makes me miss everyone so much! I hope we can all get together really soon, it'll be so much fun! :-)

I went on a bar tour this weekend. About 30 of us did. It was awesome...we started at 4:30pm and went until about 2:00am. YAY for PSU bars and their wonderful proximity to eachother (and their cheap drinks!) I know we'll get to one soon, perhaps whenever you get your butt up here.

Tom and I went to a bar downtown in Philly a couple weeks ago. Afterwards we went to Geno's, and when Tom was done with that cheesesteak, he got one from Pat's! TOO FUNNY! Boys and their appetites....too much.

Just tell your stomach to zip it--it's really just not necessary for it to be so needy and attention-craving. Honestly, what's all the fuss about anyway?

I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU MORE AND MORE EVERYDAY!!!
~FC~

Anonymous said...

FC ~ I read your comment at least a dozen times!!  I'm still laughing!  I love you to pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!  June, hopefully!!!!
xoxoxoxo
Me