Thursday, January 4, 2007

Time Sure Does Fly ~

It is quiet here in the house. No pitter patter of small feet.  No doors slamming.  Sadly, I don't hear anyone calling "Aunt Rene" or "Lola". I've unpacked. My laundry is done. A months worth of mail is opened and put in the trash. I have a "boo boo" on my foot sort of ( I won't elaborate on that!!) that's slowed me down a little. So, I'm not running around just yet. I've been listening to plenty of music, which always seems to soothe my soul. However, I sure do miss The Browning Five. I can't help but feel a little somber.

Time sure does fly when you're having fun.

More tomorrow. ( I suppose that would be later today!)

I love y'all.

PS ~ If this is your first time reading my journal PLEASE go back to my first entry to read about the title MEET ME AT THE BREAKFAST TABLE!! Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok.  Explain to me one more time the whole South Carolina thing.  Because I still DO NOT get it.

So far, soooooo not fair.  Really far to drive...kinda expensive even to catch a cheap flight.

And then there's school, which unrelentlessly gets in the way of just about everything else I want to do.  Yea I know...college is supposed to be "the best four years of your life."  Well, if that's the case, then the rest of life must suck.  haha  Looking forwars to graduating...one more year..two more semesters--it feels like forever, but I know, in retrospect, it'll be quick.

You should come to my graduation next December.  We can get toasted.  ;-P

I MISS YOU TOO MUCH!!!!!

Love you,
Rach

Anonymous said...

Rach,
I can't help but laugh when I read that comment.  Thinking of you and Jess in the RV and you saying...."OK who moves to South Carolina????".  Did we decide if it actually had something to do with that big old peach??  Ha ha.  When is your graduation??  Only toasted??  Oh no I don't think so.  That's a HUGE event.
I miss you and love you and can't wait to see you!!!!  

Rene

Anonymous said...

Love the song "Don't Take The Girl".  LOVELY SONG!!

Keep listening to music, it seems to be your happy peace!

You'll be up with those fabulous Brownings again VERY soon.

Can I get a countdown to March, please?

Stay well and get plenty of rest (I know I know easier said than done)

I love you, Reen.

Lovin' & Missin' You,
RED & Izzy~

Anonymous said...

Okay not toasted,  WASTED!!!!

haha

Tis' the only way to be at PSU.

Which is why I think it would be best to leave... haha

Anonymous said...

OK Rach ~
I'm perfectly fine with WASTED. Next time we just need more ice cubes!!
Love you xoxoxo,
Rene