Saturday, January 27, 2007

Prayers Needed

I just received a phone call informing me that the mother of a close friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer. She'll be starting radiation soon, and I hope to get more of the details in the morning.

Please keep his family in your prayers!!

 

"Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is as important as how we have lived."
Captain Jean-Luc Picard, played by Patrick Stewart, from the film Star Trek: Generations

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prayers have been said for me by people I don't know.  I have plenty of time to share a prayer with God to pass along his gentle hands onto this family and those close to them for guidance.

I love you, Reeknee!

~Your RED~